Monday, September 6, 2010

Day 1

"There is no spectacle on earth more appealing than that of a beautiful woman in the act of cooking dinner for someone she loves." ~ Thomas Wolfe

There is nothing more enjoyable for me than to cook for people, more importantly people I love. Family, friends or just my neighbors, it doesn't matter, I do love it.

It relaxes me in the most genuine way. I can get lost in it so easily. Yes its true, I can get lost in many things that are creative. So Cooking = creative endeavor. they are the same to me.

So is painting, beading, crafting, woodworking, GARDENING, junkin`, traveling and sewing. All of them transform time for me.

How often do I look up to see that the only light on in the entire house is the one on my table in front of me. I have sat there and been creative in some way for so long the sun has set with my ever noticing a bit.

I plan to share all my explorations here. I have other blogs, and they all seem to not be where my heart is......this seems to sum up the better essence of me.

Pamela
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment